When you visit our web site, our servers may automatically collect certain non-personal information such as: your IP address, which web pages you visit and for how long, your operating system or your browser.
Personal Information Collected
The personal information We may collect and store is the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, including but not limited to; any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to: (1) first and last name; (2) home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town; (3) email address; (4) telephone number; (5) social security number; (6) any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual; or (7) information concerning a user that the web site or online service collects online from the user and maintains in personally identifiable form in combination with an identifier described in this subdivision. Personal information does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
Third Party Information
No Information Collected from Children
We do not intentionally collect personal information from children who are younger than age 18.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store your personal information on our computers, and we believe we have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent our computers from being accessed without authorization and your personal information stored on them stolen, deleted or changed. We assume no responsibility for such unauthorized actions.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for any legal purpose in our sole discretion, including but not limited to; membership, registration, log-in, or order fulfillment purposes. We may also use your personal information to contact you by phone, U.S. mail or email.
DISSEMINATION OF INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION
We may transfer personal information to third parties for order fulfillment, to respond to legal processes or governmental requests for information, or for any other legal purpose.
- 1. “Shine the Light” – In response to your request (which you may only make once each calendar year), We will provide you either: 1) a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to other companies for their marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, with the names and addresses of those companies, or 2) You may change or opt-out cost-free such information sharing as described below.
- Updating Individual Information – You may request that we update your personal information by contacting us at michael@BuildaBetterPhotograph.com.
- Deleting Individual Information – You may request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at michael@BuildaBetterPhotograph.com. Deleting your personal information may cause disruption in the use of our site.
- 2. Disposal of Customer Records – When the time comes to dispose of customer records; we will shred, erase or otherwise modify the personal information when disposing of customer records under our control.
- 3. Security Breach Notice – For any unencrypted computerized data that we maintain that includes personal information, We will notify you of any unencrypted personal information that was, or is reasonably believed to have been, acquired by an unauthorized person. The type of information that triggers the notice requirement is an individual’s name plus one or more of the following: social security number, driver’s license or California identification card number, financial account numbers, medical information or health insurance information, as well as any complete login information.
- 4. Do Not Track Requests – While Your web browser may contain a “do not track” signal or other mechanism that provides you the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information or about your online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services, our systems are not set up to accommodate your web browser’s request.