As more construction time lapse projects come into my office that require long term self-contained self-powered systems, it became imperative
to develop a check list to ensure that camera controls, intervalometer settings, power set-ups and connections are appropriately set so I can sleep at night.
And by association you’ll sleep better too. A checklist takes on more importance the higher up and less accessible the installation location is.
To wit: The Gerald Desmond Bridge Replacement Project currently under way at the Port of Long Beach, (POLB) is the type of assignment I’m talking about here…
- Women in Construction Week March 13, 2020
- Branding Your Company March 11, 2020
- CIDH Construction February 20, 2020
- THE CONSTRUCTION WORKER TEAM November 12, 2019
- Commonalities Between Construction Progress & Street Photography November 5, 2019
Subscribe or Follow
Subscribe to Blog via Email