As more construction time lapse projects come into my office that require long term self-contained self-powered systems, it became imperative
to develop a check list to ensure that camera controls, intervalometer settings, power set-ups and connections are appropriately set so I can sleep at night.
And by association you’ll sleep better too. A checklist takes on more importance the higher up and less accessible the installation location is.
To wit: The Gerald Desmond Bridge Replacement Project currently under way at the Port of Long Beach, (POLB) is the type of assignment I’m talking about here…
- 8 REASONS WHY THIS IS A GREAT PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPH! April 3, 2019
- Beauty In The Unfinished February 12, 2019
- TAKING SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND BROKEN AND MAKING IT WHOLE AGAIN November 15, 2018
- Construction Worker Portraits September 25, 2018
- Radiance Corridor Time Lapse December 6, 2017
Subscribe or Follow
Subscribe to Blog via Email